Pool Opening Information
Pool Opening Information
The community pool will be open Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. -7:00 p.m. beginning Tuesday June 30, 2020. The opening times will be updated as the required guidelines change. Please read the Forest Lakes Opening Guidelines and Forest Lakes Waiver Form prior to heading to the pool.
Click filename below to access file
Pool opening with Covid-19 Guidelines
The Community Pool will open on Tuesday June 30, 2020. The following guidelines have been put in place to protect the members of our community. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work with the members to accomplish the goal of opening the pool area, while adhering to the guidelines provided by the CDC and the Georgia Department of Public Health and required under the current order.
* The pool will be open Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. -7:00 p.m.
* Members will be required to complete a waiver each time they come to the pool. Each adult
will be required to sign and list their minor children present. You must show a valid state issued
* The pool will be open to Residents only; no guests will be permitted during this time when
occupancy is limited. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Everyone in
your group must be from your household.
* Everyone should wash their hands thoroughly/use hand sanitizer before entering the pool gate.
* Pool furniture will be removed; you are welcome to bring your own chair(s). Everyone should
maintain a minimum of 6’ from anyone not in their household while in the pool or in the
* Restrooms should only be used by members of one household at a time.
* Personal pool flotation items will be permitted; however no large floats will be allowed. Please
be courteous to others as everyone works to maintain the social distance requirement.
* You must have a valid key card to enter the pool area (limit 6 people per card) after you have
been checked in.
* Please be courteous to the staff as they work to help ensure the protocols are met.
* Aggressive and non-compliant behavior will not be permitted and will result in loss of amenity
* Limit 36 people. If we reach the limit, at that point we will start a timer for 1 hour. At the one hour point everyone must leave for reentry to allow those waiting to come in.
* Rules and guidelines will change periodically as the mandates and requirements of the CDC and Georgia Department of Public Health change. The pool will have a posted maximum occupancy which must be strictly followed. Please be respectful of those enforcing these limits. We appreciate your patience, understanding and cooperation during this time